Bookkeeping and Accounting
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff provide full-cycle bookkeeping services to professionals, small and midsize businesses in timely and accurate manner with awareness of confidentiality and the needs of our diversified clients.
We recognize that every business is unique and we make sure all accounting transactions from start up to year-end are recorded properly and supported by documents and completed correctly and that the records of our clients are always up-to-date.
We provide accurate payroll services that meet the requirements of our diversified clients and government regulations.
Filing of client’s tax returns is not as simple as using a software package and that it is. There are many credits, deductions, rules and regulations which are not automatically filled in by those programs. It is possible that there could be many updates and changes which are not incorporated in the software packages. You need an accountant who is up-to-date on all the very important issues. Our services include:
- Personal, business and rental income taxes
- Preparation of Corporation tax returns and reporting requirements
- Advice on deductions available to your business
- Owner/manager remuneration strategies – salary vs dividends
- Preparation of your Personal income tax returns
- Advice on the personal tax credits available to you
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Corporate structuring
- Financial statement preparation
- Retirement and succession planning
- Strategic planning
We provide consulting services on business, personal and corporate taxes on various issues including on helping to improve the organization of your business, accounting, payroll, personal and corporation taxes and filing tax procedures.